You’re going to learn how to hard reset Oppo’s mobile phone. You need to factory reset your phone if it’s hanging or not working. Also, if you have forgotten your pattern, pin, or password and want to know how to unlock it, please read this article carefully.
OPPO phones can be hard reset in two ways. That’s the easiest and safest way. Don’t hard reset your phone until you’ve read these two methods thoroughly.
How to reset Oppo Mobile through the Software Menu?
- Make sure the phone battery is above 50%.
- You should now turn on your OPPO phone.
- You should regularly backup the data on your phone, such as phone numbers, pictures and videos, and important files. If you perform a hard reset, all of your data will be lost.
- You should now open the Settings app on your mobile device.
- You will then be able to select the General option.
- You can now click on Backup & Reset > Restore factory settings.
- Please do not select any other option in order to keep the data stored on your external memory card safe.
- Click on Reset phone to finalise the process.
- In this case, the OPPO phone will begin the process of being reset.
How To Reset Oppo Mobile With Secret Button Key?
- It is recommended that your phone’s battery is at least 30% charged.
- You may now turn off the phone.
- You will then need to press the Power Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously.
- In the event that the logo appears on the screen, release both buttons simultaneously.
- You may now select your language by using the Volume Down and Volume Up buttons as well as Ok by pressing the Power button.
- Next, select Wipe data and cache, then click the power button to restart the device.
- You will receive a confirmation message shortly. To proceed, click Yes.
- You can finally perform a hard reset of the Oppo mobile device by selecting the Reboot option.
- We are now in the process of resetting the phone.
- Upon hard resetting this Oppo phone, it will open after some time.
Oppo Mobile (Pattern Lock, PIN, Password, or FRP Lock)
A lot of us lock our phones with a pattern, pin, or password. You’ll also want to protect the important and personal info on your phone. How do you remember your password, pattern, or pin?
You don’t have to worry about it. Log in with your Google account to unlock your Oppo phone. You must use the same account you used earlier.
You have to enter a pattern, pin, or password on new Android phones because they have security features like FRP locks.
Removes FRP lock with software. You can remove the screen lock if you have a computer and know how to use it
But not everyone can do it. You should ask OPPO about FRP bypass. You’ll get a full explanation there.
How to solve problems like Hang or Not Responding to Oppo Mobile?
Firstly, I’m curious as to why you had to hard reset your OPPO phone. Does it hang? Are any apps not responding?
You can fix this without doing a hard reset if it’s with your phone. Follow these steps:
- Delete applications that consume excessive space.
- You should disable the phone’s default apps that you are not using.
- You should clear the cache file.
- Your mobile device needs to be restarted or rebooted.
- Remove large videos from the internal storage.
- Use an anti-virus app to scan the mobile device.
- You can eliminate hanging problems by following these tips. Lastly, if none of those options work, you may need to hard reset your phone.
Hard Reset Questions (FAQs)
Question 01 Forgot screen lock in Oppo phone, how to do a hard reset?
If you forgot your pattern, PIN, or password lock, you can use the Secret Button Key to hard reset it. It’s the same steps as Method-2.
Question 02 How to open Recovery Mode in Oppo Phone?
To do this, press the Power Button + Volume Down Button together on your phone. Hold the buttons until the logo shows up. Your phone will go into recovery mode.
Question 03 How to remove a google account manually?
You can get rid of it in the settings. You’ll find it under Settings > Account & Sync. After this, remove the Google account.
You can learn how to reset Oppo mobile here step by step. Now, Oppo mobile users will be able to hard reset their phones using both methods. You can ask us any question related to hard reset in the comments if you run into any problems. You’ll hear back soon.
You can use this information if you have an Oppo phone. Share it on Facebook and WhatsApp. On this website, we provide information on hard resetting all mobiles.