We would like to share some information with you this afternoon. If you use a mobile phone, you can easily type in Hindi. It is a simple process that you can easily follow so that you can easily type in Hindi.
Many of these questions keep coming to mind to people that we can type in Hindi using our phones and people use many types of applications to work with Hindi, but they are not able to get the best results as per their expectations, but we will give everyone what they want.
If you can employ the methods in this article, you will be able to type in Hindi on your phone in an easy manner without the internet.
You can use this application to type Hindi on your phone so that you can write anything in Hindi with ease. This is an application that is made by Google, so you can use it. If you are interested in learning more about it, you can use it without any trouble or concern, please read our entire article.
How To Type Hindi In Mobile
You need an application to type Hindi on your mobile phone. Only then can you type in Hindi, and you need to follow the following steps to do so.
- You will need to go to the play store on your smartphone and install the Google Indian Keyboard application.
- Following the installation of this app on your smartphone, you can open this application and select an input method.
- You’ll see many options here, but you have to pick Google Indian keyboard.
- You can then type in Hindi after selecting the Google Indic keyboard.
You will be able to type in Hindi very easily on your phone using this method. You will also be able to type in Hindi online without the need for an internet connection.
Typing Hindi Online
You may type in Hindi on your phone in a very simple and quick way without having to download any app. To accomplish this, follow the following procedure, and then you will be able to type in Hindi on your phone without having to download any app.
- You must first navigate to the official Google input tools website.
- You will now be given the option of trying it out, click on it.
- You will now see a wide variety of languages, from which you should select Hindi.
- Your phone or computer will open a box where you can type in Hindi.
Then anything you type in English or Hinglish with your keyboard will be typed in Hindi in your phone, so you can then copy and paste those Hindi words.
How To Do Hindi Typing In Browser
If you run the internet on your computer etc and wish to do Hindi typing in the browser of your computer, then you will be able to do this quite easily, however, you will need an extension to effectively do Hindi typing in the browser.
- Your first step should be to open the Google Input Tools extension in your web browser.
- You will now see the option to add to Chrome, click on it.
- You will see a pop-up window where you must click on add extension.
- You will now be able to add the extension to your browser, its icon will appear in front of you, click on it.
- You will be given the option of selecting the language, in which case you should select Hindi.
- You must now click on the icon of this extension once more.
- You will now have access to all of the selected languages from which to choose Hindi.
You can type something in your browser only, and it will be automatically translated into Hindi, but this extension only works on the internet.
This article has given you information regarding how to type Hindi on the phone, we hope that the information given about Hindi typing will prove useful to you, please share it with others if it was helpful. You are welcome to ask any question related to this article by submitting a comment.