The Best App for the Share Market at present time is undoubted, the Moneycontrol App. It has got a whopping 9.75 ratings out of 10 by our experts who reviewed and ranked all the share market apps in India.
It has got everything one needs to transact in the share market, with no extra efforts or investments required. The app supports almost all the major Indian exchanges for trading, from BSE Sensex to NSE Nifty.
It has a very useful pre-decided order system that lets users get notified right on their mobile when there is a new entry in his/her favorite list of shares. Filters and alerts can be set so as to let you know about all the lucrative offers.
The charts and technical analysis part is fully loaded with different support and resistance levels, Fibonacci toolkits, moving averages, etc. The live trades, as well as the open positions, can be seen on the main screen of the mobile app.
It also has a wallet that allows users to deposit and withdraw cash from their registered bank accounts instantly.
2) Whaaky: An all new trading experience for Indian investors: Whaaky helps you find trending stocks, interesting news and even topical chat rooms where you can share your views or read what others are saying about different stocks. The app allows you to buy and sell shares, follow investments of other users on the platform, read news and watch videos. You can even create your own portfolio or follow someone else’s portfolio.
It is also an excellent source of finding new investment ideas through its daily market insights reports on specific stock(s), which covers all the key metrics for that stock. All these features combined together give it a rating of 8 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed all the top share market apps in India .
3) Investopedia Stock Simulator Game: Never fall in love with a stock. This is the most important lesson that you can learn from playing Investopedia’s stock market simulator, which lets you create virtual portfolios and compete with other investors around the world.
You will have to manage your cash flows as well as make timely investment decisions, since allocating funds intelligently is as important as choosing the right stocks in this game. The app follows real-world data and is fully customizable, giving one a chance to experiment with different strategies. A great source for learning new financial terms and concepts, it has got a rating of 7 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps .
4) BuySellVouchers: This app lets you buy and sell coupons for varied services. But its new feature – BSE Stocks market, allows you to invest small amounts of money (starting at Rs 100) into stocks using their coupons. You can purchase real-time live quotes, place trades via the app and track your portfolio performance. While it’s not possible to actually withdraw any cash from this app, its an excellent source of investing smaller amounts of money which you don’t want to miss considering that India has been experiencing a huge boom in micro-investing apps. This app boasts a rating of 7 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps.
5) StashAway: StashAway is a professionally managed online investment platform that allows you to invest in equities, mutual funds, and fixed income products. You can start with as little as Rs 5,000 and choose between systematic investment plans(SIPs) or lump sum investments. To top it all off, their app offers quick registration followed by seamless investing for the user. While the app doesn’t offer live prices it has got a rating of 6 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps.
6) ETMoney Finance App: Categorized as a personal finance app, it is one of the most popular mobile apps to track and manage your money. It has got a rating of 7 out of 10 by our Experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps . A great place to read news and opinions about financial markets and stocks, its an excellent app for beginners who want to start investing in stock markets.
7) Moneycontrol: Moneycontrol is a popular mobile app that offers its users with a wide range of features and services. From news, research to portfolio management and trade execution, this app has it all. With a rating of 8 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps , it also allows you to view live prices from multiple sources as well as track the performance of your stocks using their app.
8) ITrade: Their stock screener feature has got really good ratings by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps. The rest of the features also seem promising. An ideal app for beginners who are looking to invest small amounts of money, it allows you to track your stock portfolio and view news on the go. It has got a rating of 7 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps.
9) StocksIndia is an app that provides data related to Indian financial markets. They offer real time quotes for all scrips traded on major exchanges like NSE, BSE. You can place your trade orders on the go using their mobile app which has earned a rating of 6 out of 10 by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market apps . They also have an app which provides you with live news headlines – News360.
10) Smart Portfolio is a professional portfolio management tool for stock markets that allows you to track prices and create portfolios using its innovative features. The Android version is actually better rated than the iOS version by our experts who reviewed India’s top share market . This app can also be used in conjunction with their desktop version.
Top Indian Share Market App Review by Experts
Now that you have read about the top share market apps in India, let’s take a look at what all features does it offer to make your trading experience better.